Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cheerfully Chaotic Kitchen debut!

After months of thinking about doing this, I'm finally putting pen to paper (well, fingers to keyboard) and starting my recipe and cooking blog. It serves as a companion to my public blog, cheerfullychaotic.blogspot.com. I love to cook and am in the process of moving from using my fancy digital camera solely on "auto" to taking it out for a spin for real, on scary settings and nerve-wracking exposures and terrifying speeds. It's rather like the way some people drive in Dallas, come to think of it. So, bear with me on the photos for a while: the simplistic and unpolished backgrounds, raw and unedited photos, and generally poorly-lit food shots. I'll get there-- I'm nothing if not determined.

It's my intent to not only share my favorite recipes here, but also to showcase some amazing recipes I've found upon wandering through the Internet and the blogosphere (crazy to think that this word has been added to our lexicon in just the past few years).

Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment